Staff Transfer Requests

  • West Chester Area SD Transfer Request: As an employee of the West Chester Area School District, you are welcome to submit a confidential Request for Transfer to Human Resources if interested in a change in assignment. Request for Transfer Forms can be accessed below:

    The Request Forms can be completed electronically. However, the form must be printed, signed, and submitted in a confidential envelope to the Human Resources Office to be considered. Requests are valid for one calendar year from the date they are received.

    Staff requesting a change for the upcoming school year should have a transfer request form on file in the Human Resources Office no later than April 1st.