How to Apply for West Chester Area School District Positions
All employees come into the District through the Human Resources Department, which posts vacancies, processes applications and interviews candidates in cooperation with other members of the administrative staff.
NOTE: The system will not allow you to apply unless a position is posted. However, you can sign up for job alerts. These job alerts will notify you via e-mail of current postings. If no jobs are posted on the welcome page then there are no external positions available. Click here to see our Current Vacancies
Internal Staff must click on Internal at the top of the TalentED page and follow the instructions to apply. Note: Long-term substitutes are not categorized as internal and must sign up as external. Having trouble with your login? Call 1-877-974-7437 for support.
We no longer accept paper applications (i.e. via email, US Postal mail, fax, or hand delivery).
Employment information acquired in any manner outside of the electronic process will not be processed or accepted. No phone calls please! You will receive automated responses regarding receipt of application(s).
HOW DO I CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND APPLY FOR A JOB?
1. Once you find a job you would like to apply for simply click on the title of the job (i.e. "Science Teacher") or the "Apply" button.
2. Initially, you need to create a new account by clicking on "Create a New Account and Apply for This Position" button. Answer the on-screen questions to create an account. You must complete all required fields and click the "Save and Submit" button at the end of the application. (If you have already created an account just log in with your username and password at the top left of the screen. This will pull the information you previously typed into future applications.)
3. You will then review a description of the job and click on the "Apply for This Position" button.
4. When your application is successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation number. You can use this confirmation number to reference a specific job application.
5. Repeat steps 3 - 5 to apply for multiple positions.
*Please note that for West Chester Area School District does not have positions in the areas of Food Service, Transportation or Substitute Teaching. You can reference our website section titled Application Process Overview for information regarding contact information for these positions.