If you suffer a work-related injury, please follow these important steps:
1. Report your injury (no matter how small) to your supervisor and/or school nurse.
2. In an extreme emergency, seek medical attention right away, and then proceed to step 3.
3. Contact the WCASD Benefits Specialist at 484-266-1011
4. Notify School District Insurance Consortium (SDIC) by using either the website link or phone number below:
- SDIC and click the REPORT A CLAIM button at the top right of the homepage; or
- 1-800-445-6965, ext#2101 to initiate a Worker's Compenation claim and receive a claim number
5. Print out and Complete the Workers Comp Packet Return pages 3,4,5 and 6 to Debbie Baker in the Benefits Office
*Please note that if you need to seek medical attention, you must select from one of the health care providers listed on the Posted Panel Of Providers contained in the Workers Comp Packet, or List of Panel Providers Spanish Language Version