The NHS application has multiple stages
1. Through GPA and discipline record, you are intially invited to join NHS
2. Through the advisor / coach form, you verify your involvement in a school activity and community service group.
3. Through a formal letter, you state your intentions and motivations for joining NHS. Here, you may also inlcude additional information that you believe makes you a strong candidate according to the NHS standards stated in the bylaws.
1. Upon fulfilling the requirements above, you will be invited to join in the NHS induction ceremony on May 28 at 7 p.m.
2. You will recieve information about how to order your NHS stole to be worn at induction and at the 2014 commencement.
3. You will take part in the induction ceremony in front of your family and become a member of NHS.
Please note that membership in NHS is by invitation only.
If you did not receive a letter of invitation and believe you should have, please see Mrs. L-C or Mr. Truong