Instructions for June 30th
The make-up locker cleanout and book/equipment drop off will be held on June 30. Please note that your child may keep his/her laptop if you are planning on returning to Henderson High School for the 2020-2021 school year. Also, please make sure to fill out the Underclassmen Book/Equipment Return in advance to expedite the checkout process. This will be the last opportunity to clean out lockers as we will be cleaning the building in preparation for next year.
Grades 9 -11 will have the opportunity to drop off books and any other school district items at this time. If students have personal belongings in their lockers or in the building, they may enter the building to get them. For the last drop off, please park and enter on the Athletic side entrance (off of Montgomery Ave).
- Students are assigned time slots to drop off items and go to locker if needed (see below)
- Only students may enter the building – parents must remain in the car.
- All students will fill out the item list on this google form. PLEASE fill out this google form in advance (must use student WCASD email address to login). School items could include: text books, library books, athletic uniforms, technology equipment, etc. THIS FORM MUST BE FILLED OUT AND IT WILL EXPEDITE THE DROP-OFF.
- Students will be given 10 minutes to go to their locker to get their belongings if applicable
- Staff members will wear gloves and masks at all times.
- Students will wear gloves and masks upon entering the building (please bring them if you have them).
- Students and staff members will practice social distancing at all times. Upon exit, students will sign out.
After June 30, we will be cleaning out the lockers. This will be the last opportunity to clean out your lockers and drop off books. Please make every effort to have your child attend if you missed the other two days.
Schedule of times for drop-off/pick-up on June 30:
8:00 - 8:30 am
A - B
9:00- 9:30 am
9:30 - 10:00 am
I - L
11:30 am -12:00 pm
1:00 - 1:30 pm
1:30 -2:00 pm