Physicals - Family ID Registration & Links
The WCASD is excited to announce that the high schools are now offering the convenience of online PIAA physical registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to complete the PIAA required CIPPE form to participate in athletics, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER: It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration. Doctor information Health Insurance Information Current Physical Exam – dated after June 1, 2019
REGISTRATION PROCESS: A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: https://www.familyid.com/west-chester-rustin-high-school
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Beginning this year, the athletic office will not be accepting hard copies of the PIAA physical. Please upload Section 6 of the PIAA Physical under the ‘Most Recent Section 6 PIAA Physical’.
8. Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
9. Review your registration summary. No Payment Required
10. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration. At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583 x1.
Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
If you would like to print the Section 6 PIAA Physical Form, all information and forms regarding physicals can be found in the Physcial Examinations for School and Sports section of the District's Health Services website.
Please click here to access the Spring Sports 2020 Registration page. https://www.familyid.com/west-chester-rustin-high-school/rustin-high-school-2020-spring-athletics-registration