Student Parking Registration
Please fill out the online parking form to apply for a parking pass for the 2022-2023 school year.
There will be NO assigned parking spaces this year. All seniors will be given a senior parking tag and all juniors will be given a stadium parking tag. Juniors may NOT park in the senior lot. Parking spaces will be taken on a first come, first served basis.
Please pay the $70 fee through Payschools - https://www.payschoolscentral.com/
Parking tags will be available for pick up the week of August 22nd.
PARKING AND DRIVING REGULATIONS
- Only Seniors may park in the Senior lot on a first come first serve basis. There will no individual assigned parking spaces. Juniors may park anywhere in the stadium lot on a first come first serve basis, there will be no individual assigned spaces. Juniors may not park in the Senior lot. Senior parking spaces include the lower senior lot, auditorium lot and café lot. Senior overflow parking will be in the stadium lot. Freshmen and Sophomores may not drive or park at Rustin High School during the day.
- Students are not permitted to park in staff parking lots, handicapped spaces, fire lanes, walkways, or visitor spots.
- All student vehicles driven and parked on school grounds must be registered with the school and have a current hang tag properly displayed.
- The school is not responsible for the vehicles or their contents.
- The administration reserves the right to search vehicles parked on campus when reasonable to do so.
- Students are NOT to park in staff parking lots, handicapped spaces, fire lanes, walkways, visitor spots or unnumbered spots.
- Regardless of weather conditions, students may park ONLY in their designated lots. On snowy days, parking is more limited than normal. As a result, students are advised to use alternate transportation such as the bus or family drop-off. Students may NOT park in any other spaces.
- Students are to abide by the school property speed limit of fifteen (15) miles per hour and all traffic signals/signs.
- Loitering in any RHS parking lot during school hours is not permitted. Students are not permitted to visit cars or the parking lot during school hours without approval from an administrator.
- Student violation of school parking or driving regulations will result in Saturday School, loss of driving privileges and/or external suspension. If a student’s parking privilege is revoked, the hang tag must be returned to the main office. That hang tag and its numbered space may be re-issued to another student.