At Hillsdale we know...
- our children can learn.
- our children demonstrate appropriate behavior.
- our children are courteous and respectful to each other and to adults.
- our children will be most successful with a supportive family environment.
At Hillsdale we believe...
- a child who works hard enough can learn enough.
- smart is not only what children are, but what they become.
- in a positive approach to learning and interacting with others.
- children should accept others for who they are and respect their differences.
At Hillsdale we expect...
if a student is to do well in school and in life he or she must:
- respect those in authority.
- not harm himself/herself or others.
- complete all assignments.
- study hard and persevere.
- listen and follow directions.
- be responsible.
- make good choices.
- be a life long learner.