Student Parking Information
Parking registration for Seniors and Juniors who are driving to school in the 2019-2020 school year will begin Monday, July 1st for Seniors only.
Beginning Monday, August 5th, registration will be open to Seniors AND Juniors on a first come, first served basis. Attached is the driving registration form to you to complete and print. This information is also available on the East homepage. Below is some pertinent information:
- Driving Fee for the 2019-2020 school year is $70
- The student must register in person, have a valid license, proof of insurance, and have the printed registration form signed by a parent.
- July 1 st – August 2nd driving registration open to SENIORS ONLY on a first come, first served basis
- August 5th – August 23rd driving registration open to Seniors and Juniors on a first come, first served basis
- If paying by check – Please make checks payable to West Chester Area School District
- If paying by cash – Please have exact change
Summer registration hours:
- Monday through Thursday – 8:00 am – 2:30 pm
- Friday – 8:00 am – 11:00 am
- After August 23rd, students may register Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 2:30 pm
* Seniors and Juniors who have not registered by Friday, August 23rd must park in the silver lot to avoid parking in another student’s spot and register during their lunch period or study hall beginning Monday, August 26th. Students without a lunch or study hall period should see Mrs. Forrest directly.