Student Parking Information
Parking registration is for Seniors and Juniors who are driving to school in the 2020-21 school year. If you plan to drive to school, you will need a parking permit issued by the school.
Given the current situation with COVID, and in an effort to minimize person-to-person contact, we will be completing parking registration through a Google Form and Payforit. Students will not need to come into the building to get a parking space. We will be assigning students parking spots beginning with the red (senior) lot and then moving to the green, gold, and silver lots.
The procedures are:
- Parking registration will begin Monday, July 27th for seniors only on a first come, first served basis.
- Beginning Monday, August 10th, registration will be open to juniors on a first come, first served basis.
- Students will pay the $70 fee through Payforit at the start of the school year. Notification will be sent out in late August/early September notifying you when to submit payment.
- Completing the Google Form:
- You can only access the form when you are signed into your Google WCASD account: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLbX32_wVlZwVLIFhBFP-3Scf3dqxsrM2xN1IP9WJIl0E0Jw/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Complete the form and attach a copy of your license, a completed and signed East driving registration form, and insurance information.
- To add a file to the Google Form, click “Add file” and then either “select files from your device” or “my drive” depending on where you saved your documents. All documents must be either a PDF or a photo.
- Once students have submitted the necessary documents, Ms. Hill will email students’ WCASD account with their assigned parking spot. At the start of the school year, we will distribute parking stickers which should be placed on the back of the rearview mirror.
- We cannot “hold” spots for students. The documentation must be completed in order for a space to be assigned.
* Seniors and Juniors who have not registered by Friday, August 31 must park in the silver lot to avoid parking in another student’s spot and register during their lunch period or study hall beginning Monday, August 31. Students without a lunch or study hall period should see Mrs. Forrest directly.