Student Parking for 2021-22 School Year
Parking registration is for Seniors and Juniors who are driving to school in the 2021-22 school year. If you plan to drive to school, you will need a parking permit issued by the school.
Parking registration will begin Monday, July 19th for Seniors only. Beginning Monday, August 9th, registration will be open to both Seniors and Juniors. This year, we will not be assigning spots. During the school year, parking will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. With this said, the red lot will still be designated as the senior lot.
Below is some pertinent information about registration:
- Students can register in person or by completing this Google Parking Form. If registering in person, you must have a valid license, proof of insurance, and the printed registration form signed by a parent.
- Students can pay the $70 fee through PaySchools Central or can drop off a check or cash upon registration.
- If paying by check – Please make checks payable to West Chester Area School District
- If paying by cash – Please have exact change
- Completing the Google Form:
- You can only access the form when you are signed into your Google WCASD account.
- Complete the Google Parking Form and attach a copy of your license, a completed and signed East driving registration form, and your insurance information.
- To add a file to the Google Form, click “Add file” and then either “select files from your device” or “my drive” depending on where you saved your documents.
- All documents must be either a PDF or a photo.
- After you complete the Google Form and submit all documentation, you must also pay the $70 fee through PaySchools Central and then stop by the main office before school starts to pick up your parking sticker.
Summer Registration Hours:
- Monday through Thursday – 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Friday – 8:00 am to 11:00 am