Objectives and Tactics
- All students will demonstrate proficiency in state and district standards or meet the goals of their individualized learning plans.
- Each student will successfully complete a course of study that reflects his or her personal best in academics and extra curricular activities.
- All students will achieve personal excellence by consistently demonstrating the character traits and behaviors necessary to be responsible, respectful, and contributing citizens in the Henderson community.
- We will actively increase family and community participation and involvement in achieving our mission and objectives.
- We will develop and implement plans to provide the staff with the time and tools necessary to meet external mandates as well as to personalize instruction to meet students’ needs.
- We will design a system for students, parents, and staff to develop and for students to complete a course of study that reflects each student’s personal best in academics and extra-curricular activities.
- We will develop and implement plans, procedures, and interventions to challenge and inspire our underachieving and at-risk students.
- In order to encourage personal excellence, we will model, reinforce and integrate the character traits necessary to be responsible, respectful, contributing members of our community.
- We will work collaboratively to assure that we implement discipline policies and procedures effectively, efficiently, and consistently throughout the school.