♦ Volunteers and visitors are permitted in our school buildings starting Monday, October 4, 2021.
♦ To limit the need to contact-trace our volunteers and visitors, we ask volunteers and visitors to be fully vaccinated.
- If a volunteer is considered to be in close contact with someone who tested positive, volunteers will not have to quarantine if they provide vaccination documentation to office staff.
♦ All volunteers must submit all three clearances to the main office of the school.
♦ IEP and GIEPs may be conducted via zoom. If a parent requests an in-person meeting, please accommodate as best as possible.
- E-Signatures are acceptable at this time.
♦ As of September 1, 2021, after-school activities are permissible.
- Be outside as much as possible.
- Masks are required when inside school buildings.
♦ Field Trips are approved.
- Chaperones may ride the school bus.
- Chaperones must have all (3) clearances on file with the school district.