Operating schools under a pandemic is not easy or simple, but we are committed to doing so as safely as possible. COVID-19 is new ground for all of us. As quickly as we answer questions, new ones arise. To answer your questions efficiently and accurately, please email the appropriate staff members.
- Elementary level questions - Dr. Sara Missett, Director of Elementary Education
- Secondary level questions - Dr. Kalia Reynolds, Director of Secondary Education
- Special Education questions - Dr. Leigh Ann Ranieri, Director of Pupil Services
- Curriculum questions - Dr. Tammi Florio, Director of Teaching & Learning
- Facilities and Operations questions - Kevin Campbell, Director of Facilities & Operations
- Technology questions - Michael Wagman, Director of Technology
- Medical questions - Marilee Giardiniere, Coordinator of Nursing Services
- Business questions - John Scully, Director of Business Affairs
- Transportation questions - Michele Porco, Director of Transportation
- Food Service questions - Clare DiSabatino, Food Service Director
For individual school-related questions, please reach out to your building principal. If you have questions about your child's academic progress, please contact your child's teacher. Click below to access staff listings for each school.
East Bradford ES Hillsdale ES Fugett MS East HS East Goshen ES Mary C. Howse ES Peirce MS Henderson HS Exton ES Penn Wood ES Stetson MS Rustin HS Fern Hill ES Sarah Starkweather ES Glen Acres ES Westtown-Thornbury ES Greystone ES
If you are unsure who to direct your question to, please email Jennifer Neill, WCASD Communications Manager, at email@example.com, and she will assist you.