Grant Application & Criteria for Eligibility
Community Enrichment Programs Grant Request Application 2019-20
Criteria for Eligibility for a Community Enrichment Grant
Grant applications must meet the following criteria to be considered. Applications must be received by February 1, 2020 to be considered for the 2019-20 year.
1. It is essential that the grant proposal tie to both the foundation and school district mission. Grants requests can be no more than $2000.
2. The grant must provide educational value to students attending the West Chester Area School District.
3. The project must help to further business and career experiences for students.
4. If chaperoning of a trip by a non-school employee, chaperones must submit necessary FBI and child abuse history background checks.
5. All projects must meet West Chester Area School District policy including background checks and chaperoning ratios for student trips.