Student Parking Registration
Please fill out the online parking form to apply for a parking pass for the 2021-2022 school year.
All 12th grade completed applications submitted by Friday, August 13th, 2021 will be entered into the lottery for a space in the senior lot. Afterwards, they will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Parking passes will be available for pick up the week of August 23rd. The $70 fee will be collected at that time (cash or check made out to WCASD). You will also have the option to pay using PaySchools Central (formerly PayForIt).
Please note - This will be the LAST YEAR for assigned parking spaces. Starting on the 2022-2023 school year, all seniors will be given a senior lot parking pass and all juniors will be given a stadium parking pass. Parking will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
PARKING AND DRIVING REGULATIONS
- All student parking spaces will be numbered and the senior lot will be assigned by lottery. The online application form must be completed and submitted by Friday, August 13, 2021 for inclusion in the lottery. Senior parking spaces will be issued in the lower senior lot, auditorium lot and café lot. Senior overflow parking will be in the stadium lot. Juniors will be assigned spaces in the stadium lot only.
- Freshmen and Sophomores may not drive or park at Rustin High School during the day.
- All student vehicles driven and parked on school grounds must be registered with the school and have a current hang tag properly displayed.
- The school is not responsible for the vehicles or their contents.
- The administration reserves the right to search vehicles parked on campus when reasonable to do so.
- Students are NOT to park in staff parking lots, handicapped spaces, fire lanes, walkways, visitor spots or unnumbered spots.
- Regardless of weather conditions, students may park ONLY in their designated spaces. On snowy days, parking is more limited than normal. As a result, students are advised to use alternate transportation such as the bus or family drop-off. Students may NOT park in any other spaces.
- Students are to abide by the school property speed limit of fifteen (15) miles per hour and all traffic signals/signs.
- Loitering in any RHS parking lot during school hours is not permitted. Students are not permitted to visit cars or the parking lot during school hours without approval from an administrator.
- Students are not to drive their vehicles from school grounds until the official end of the school day unless traveling to/from Dual Enrollment, the Allied Health program, Education Practicum or TCHS.
- 11th and 12th grade Dual Enrollment, Allied Health, Education Practicum and TCHS students will be assigned in the auditorium parking lot ONLY if their completed application is submitted by Friday, August 13th.
- Student violation of school parking or driving regulations will result in Saturday School, loss of driving privileges and/or external suspension. If a student’s parking privilege is revoked, the hang tag must be returned to the main office. That hang tag and its numbered space may be re-issued to another student.