Student Parking at School
Seniors and Juniors who are driving to school will need an EHS parking permit. Students’ health and safety are of utmost importance, so to minimize person-to-person contact, parking registration will be electronic.
Students who already registered should stop by the main office to pick up a permit sticker to be displayed on the back of the rearview mirror. The office is open during regular school hours. If you’re unable to pick up your sticker prior to the start of hybrid school, please stop by the office on November 5th or 6th.
If you have not yet signed up for parking, please follow the directions below:
- Complete the driving registration form to be uploaded. (Students must be logged in with their WCASD account.) STUDENT PARKING REGISTRATION FORM
- Complete the sign-up process by uploading the registration form, your license, and your insurance information here: SIGN UP FOR PARKING AND UPLOAD FORMS
- Once all necessary documents are submitted, Ms. Hill will assign a parking spot and lot location and send a notification to the student’s WCASD email account. We cannot hold spots. All documentation must be completed in order for a space to be assigned.
- After registering and receiving the confirmation email, students should stop by the main office to pick up their permit sticker to be displayed on the back of their rearview mirror.
- Beginning in January, students will pay a fee of $35 via Payforit to reserve a parking spot.
We look forward to having you back at East!